Located mere steps from the scenic shores of Ku’au Cove on the fabled 'Road to Hana', this 2-bed, 2-bath unit has everything your heart desires when it comes to island living. A mere sixty-second walk from the world-famous Mama’s Fish House, this spectacular unit is the perfect marriage between location and aesthetics – a perfect blend of mauka (towards the mountain) and makai (towards the sea). Enjoy that morning coffee from the privacy of your lanai as you take in the sounds and swells of the ocean, the beach being but a stone’s throw away. Outside your front door, take in a sweeping and unobstructed view of Haleakala in all its majesty, the peaceful green pastures lending their tranquility.
The unit itself is tastefully renovated and comes with all the very best in furniture and appliances—all brand-new and top-of-the-line. There are Smart TVs located in the living room and each bedroom, a fully stocked kitchen, and split AC throughout the unit for your comfort.
And talk about the best of both worlds—this location is quiet and serene yet also links you to all the very best of Northshore Maui living, including:
- Proximity to Ho’okipa Beach/Lookout and Baldwin Beach
- All the spoils of central Pa’ia Town are just down the way
- Quick and easy access to all the Upcountry region has to offer
- The Road to Hana, right outside your door
- Endless hikes, plentiful sand, and scenery that must be seen to be believed!
Pa’ia Town itself is well known for both its eclectic residents and world-class attractions along the Hana Highway, with a wide assortment of restaurants, galleries, and designer shops to be enjoyed. Home to the best natural food store on the entire island (shout-out to Mana Foods Maui!), Pa’ia is the vibrant, laid-back hub of the North Shore community, offering you and yours the very best of paradise living on the Valley Isle.
With all these and so much more, this unit has everything you need to have a true island experience. So come and reacquaint yourself with the good life and say aloha to living the high life at Ku’au Plaza!
- L-shaped pull-out sleeper sofa
- Split AC and ceiling fan
- 65” Smart TV
- Coffee table
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full-size appliances: microwave/rangehood, stove, refrigerator with freezer, and dishwasher.
- Fully equipped with a toaster, coffee maker, rice cooker, blender, kettle, pots, pans, silverware, cookware, and dishes.
- Kitchen countertop with 5 chairs
- 2-bedroom unit
- Split AC and ceiling fans in each room
- 50" Smart TV in each room
- 1 king bed, 1 queen bed
- 2 bathrooms with Walk-in shower with rain shower and handheld shower head.
- Balcony with patio furniture
YOUR RENTAL ALSO INCLUDES:
- FREE PARKING for one vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi (200/10)
- Your very own Aloha Pack: coffee filters, salt and pepper, laundry detergent, dish soap, and sponge, hand soap, shampoo/body wash/lotion set, toilet paper, paper towels, and cleaning supplies.
- LINENS & TOWELS: We provide one set of towels (bath towel, hand towel, washcloth, beach towel) per guest. Beds are equipped with a fitted sheet, 2 flat sheets, and a blanket. There is an extra blanket in the drawer of the dresser. Bed linens for the sofa bed are located in the drawers of the TV stand.
- Laundry room: There is a shared laundry room at the back of the property with washers and dryers. You can pay using a mobile phone app or with coins.
- A garden area with grass and palm trees
- Small barbecue next to the laundry room
- Secluded, peaceful, and serene
- Located near Mama’s Fish House, Ku’au General Store, and so much more
- Walking distance to the very best North Shore beaches
- Walking distance from Kuau Store and Deli, a nice store for healthy breakfast, lunch, or fresh brewed morning coffee or smoothie, basic groceries, sunscreen, beverages, etc.
The condo is located on the Northshore, in Pa’ia/ Kuau. A rental car is highly recommended for your Maui vacation. The condo is conveniently located only 15 minutes from Kahului airport and about a 30-minute drive to the South Shores of Kihei and Wailea.
The unit is only a 2-minute drive to Paia Town.
Check-in: any time after 3:00 PM
Check out: any time before or at 10:00 AM
Regarding early check-ins or late checkouts, we’re unable to confirm those requests at the moment. If you’d like to ensure you can either check in early or check out late, we’d suggest booking an extra night. In such cases, please reach out to Midway Vacations, and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
Please also be aware that there are resort-wide quiet hours, indoors and out, between 10 PM and 8 AM., and all guests, (including young children) are expected to comply. No smoking or animals of any kind for any reason are permitted in our condo or on its lanai. Condo furniture and other items must not be repositioned, and no condo items other than those for beach use may be taken outside the condo. Large sports equipment (kiteboards, surfboards, bicycles, etc.), must be stored outside, not in our condo or on the lanai.
Please note that we do not provide beach umbrellas or toys, coffee, condiments, seasonings, or zip-lock bags.
3O NIGHTS OR MORE STAY:
Experience even greater savings! Reach out to us when planning a stay of 30 nights or more and enjoy a 10% discount on your total room fee.
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance that reimburses for prepaid, non-refundable expenses that may arise due to unforeseen circumstances that could jeopardize your vacation investment and would otherwise incur unplanned expenses as well. Here is a link to a travel insurance company: https://midway.rentalguardian.com/
Midway Vacations has been offering the very best in hospitality and traveler accommodations the world over since 2015, helping our guests relax, rejuvenate, and refresh in Hawaii Nei (beautiful Hawaii).
* All our units are legal short-term vacation rentals.
777 Hana Hwy, Paia, HI 96779, USA